Cancer | 10K Solid Gold Zodiac Necklace
Made To OrderSolid gold items are expected to be ready to ship within two weeks.
A precious pearl lies within its sanctuary. Like Cancer, the oyster and its delectable flesh has unique defense mechanisms that protect it from intrusion. A little shy in appearance with its robust shell, it takes the greatest care to preserve its true soft and satiny nature and comfort its inner child. This maternal instinct for protection is fueled by the Moon, our celestial mother. It is only at nightfall, out of sight, that Cancer opens up, reveals its richness and pours all its emotions into a stream of fresh water.
The Cancer zodiac necklace is available in multiple materials: silver plated or solid sterling silver, gold plated or 18K gold vermeil and in solid 10K gold. This water sign illustrated on an oval medallion hangs at the end of a fine 50cm gold chain. This astrology necklace can be adjusted to two other length levels, 45cm and 40cm.
If you need your order by a specific date, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details so we can best accommodate you.
As if your favourite designs couldn't get any better. Now available in solid gold, this luxury edition makes our most iconic pieces forever tarnish-free, and guaranteed to become lifelong companions.
PRODUCT DETAILS :
- Cancer solid gold zodiac necklace
- 10K solid gold medallion
- 10K solid gold chain
- Medallion: 27x14mm
- Length: 50cm (adjustable to 45cm and 40cm)
Individually and carefully fashioned by the magic hands of our team of jewelers, each piece is unique in its own way. One piece may slightly differ from another depending on its shapes or stones composition.
◆ ◆ ◆ What is done with passion is always well done. ◆ ◆ ◆
CARE FOR YOUR JEWELRY
Our wish is to have you over the moon with your new purchase! Here are a few tips on how to care for your jewelry:
- Our solid gold pieces are designed to last a lifetime. Solid gold will never tarnish, discolour or oxidize. This means you can wear your solid gold jewelry all the time!
- Some pieces are fragile. Jewelry is the finishing touch to your outfit. It should be the last thing you put on before you leave and the first this you take off when you come back.
- Store your jewelry separately — ideally in a box or a pouch (a zipper storage bag can do the trick)… not the bottom of your purse! This will help to prevent jewelry from tangling or bending.