Aquarius | 10K Solid Gold Zodiac Necklace
Made To OrderSolid gold items are expected to be ready to ship within two weeks.
Aquarius is represented by the Water Bearer, the mystical healer who brings life and water to the Earth. Being the most humanitarian zodiac sign, they are sometimes misunderstood with their pioneering and eccentric ways. Symbolized by two waves, poured water is energy in its most vibrant form. It is a source of compassion that revitalizes humanity in order to achieve collective unity. Handled firmly by this air sign, the precious celestial water is delivered with ingenuity and conviction, aspiring to radically raise the planetary consciousness. Rebellious at heart, Aquarius' mantra is to redistribute power to the people.
The Aquarius zodiac necklace is available in multiple materials: silver plated or solid sterling silver, gold plated or 18K gold vermeil and in solid 10K gold. This air sign illustrated on an oval medallion hangs at the end of a fine 50cm gold chain. This astrology necklace can be adjusted to two other length levels, 45cm and 40cm.
If you need your order by a specific date, please contact our customer service at email@example.com with your details so we can best accommodate you.
As if your favourite designs couldn't get any better. Now available in solid gold, this luxury edition makes our most iconic pieces forever tarnish-free, and guaranteed to become lifelong companions.
PRODUCT DETAILS :
- Aquarius solid gold zodiac necklace
- 10K solid gold medallion
- 10K solid gold chain
- Medallion: 27x14mm
- Length: 50cm (adjustable to 45cm and 40cm)
Individually and carefully fashioned by the magic hands of our team of jewelers, each piece is unique in its own way. One piece may slightly differ from another depending on its shapes or stones composition.
◆ ◆ ◆ What is done with passion is always well done. ◆ ◆ ◆
CARE FOR YOUR JEWELRY
Our wish is to have you over the moon with your new purchase! Here are a few tips on how to care for your jewelry:
- Our solid gold pieces are designed to last a lifetime. Solid gold will never tarnish, discolour or oxidize. This means you can wear your solid gold jewelry all the time!
- Some pieces are fragile. Jewelry is the finishing touch to your outfit. It should be the last thing you put on before you leave and the first this you take off when you come back.
- Store your jewelry separately — ideally in a box or a pouch (a zipper storage bag can do the trick)… not the bottom of your purse! This will help to prevent jewelry from tangling or bending.