Nadir | Silver Layered Necklace
Carefully handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
Materials that won't tarnish with proper care
Satisfaction guaranteed exchange policy
Free shipping on orders $50 and above
Safe & secure online shopping experience
Follow your intuition, let the vibrations of Nadir's Sodalite stones bring harmony in your life. Nadir is a silver layered necklace composed of three short layers of stainless steel chain. The first layer is made of a thin chain set with six delicate beads. The second layer is decorated of three sterling silver plated diamond-shaped pendants on a beaded chain. The last layer of this necklace is adorned with two deep blue facetted sodalite stones.
Can you hear the cosmic calling? Be part of the wellness revolution and let your Neo-hippie energy purify your soul. Vibrate on this magical frequency and open up your heart to its mystical side.
PRODUCT DETAILS :
- Silver short layered necklace
- Sterling silver plated diamond shaped pendants
- Sodalite stones
- Stainless steel beads
- Stainless steel chain
- Length of shortest layer (ajustable): 14 to 16 in (37 to 42 cm)
- Length of longest layer: 16 in (41 cm)
♡ Our jewelry is entirely handmade in Montreal, Canada
Individually and carefully fashioned by the magic hands of our team of jewelers, each piece is unique in its own way. One piece may slightly differ from another depending on its shapes or stones composition.
◆ ◆ ◆ What is done with passion is always well done. ◆ ◆ ◆
CARE FOR YOUR JEWELRY
Our wish is to have you over the moon with your new purchase! Here are a few tips on how to care for your jewelry:
- Do not expose your jewelry to water or damp conditions. Remove when showering, exercising or bathing (e.g. pool, sea).
- Avoid contact with cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, lotions, hair spray) or chemicals (e.g. all-purpose cleaners, detergents, etc.)
- Jewelry is the finishing touch to your outfit. It should be the last thing you put on before you leave and the first this you take off when you come back.
- Store your jewelry separately — ideally in a box or a pouch (a zipper storage bag can do the trick)… not the bottom of your purse! This will help to prevent jewelry from tangling or bending.