Taurus | Silver Zodiac Necklace
Wandering among the fields of fertile soil, Taurus finds ease in cultivating its well-being through comforting routines and relaxing bucolic environments. The clawfoot bathtub, the ultimate object of well-being, evokes a gentle bliss in Taureans. They sometimes get carried away by laziness, but always remain well supported by their feet, deeply-rooted in the earth and reality. Surrounded by beautiful flowers symbolizing the element of earth to which it belongs, this sign has everything it needs to awaken its physical senses and cuddle into the luxury and comfort it enjoys so much.
The Taurus silver zodiac necklace is available in silver plated or in solid sterling silver This earth sign illustrated on an oval medallion hangs at the end of a fine 50cm silver chain. This astrology necklace can be adjusted to two other length levels, 45cm and 40cm.
Let yourself be taken on a celestial journey with the 12 medallions of the Astro collection. Each of them symbolizes the traits of a personality guided by its astrological sign. These zodiac necklaces are the result of a unique co-creation with Julie Kim, author of the book Rituels astrologiques. Her expertise and intuition have greatly contributed to building the collection's metaphorical yet authentic universe.
PRODUCT DETAILS :
- Taurus silver zodiac sign necklace
- Silver plated OR solid sterling silver medallion
- Stainless steel OR solid sterling silver chain
- Medallion: 27x14mm
- Length: 50cm (adjustable to 45cm and 40cm)
♡ Our jewelry is entirely handmade in Montreal, Canada
Individually and carefully fashioned by the magic hands of our team of jewelers, each piece is unique in its own way. One piece may slightly differ from another depending on its shapes or stones composition.
◆ ◆ ◆ What is done with passion is always well done. ◆ ◆ ◆
CARE FOR YOUR JEWELRY
Our wish is to have you over the moon with your new purchase! Here are a few tips on how to care for your jewelry:
- Do not expose your jewelry to water or damp conditions. Remove when showering, exercising or bathing (e.g. pool, sea).
- Avoid contact with cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, lotions, hair spray) or chemicals (e.g. all-purpose cleaners, detergents, etc.)
- Jewelry is the finishing touch to your outfit. It should be the last thing you put on before you leave and the first this you take off when you come back.
- Store your jewelry separately — ideally in a box or a pouch (a zipper storage bag can do the trick)… not the bottom of your purse! This will help to prevent jewelry from tangling or bending.