Mia | Gold Vermeil Pearl Ring
Feminine and chic, Mia is a new classic! Easy to wear, turn it into your go-to ring! Mia is a 14 karats gold plated ring featuring an oval freshwater pearl nestled between two flattened beads. Smooth and curved, this Gold Vermeil ring evokes femininity. It's a statement-chic piece on your finger! Easy to stack, it is the perfect fit with a simple ring like Sierra!
With the stark abundance of choices, why be bound to only one? We’re living in a time when opposite aesthetics are not only coexistent, but simultaneously downright fashionable
PRODUCT DETAILS :
- 1.8mm rounded ring adorned with a freshwater pearl and flattened sterling silver beads
- Oval freshwater pearl
- Freshwater pearl ring
- Smooth rounded 1.8mm band
- 14 karats Gold Vermeil
♡ Our jewelry is entirely handmade in Montreal, Canada
Individually and carefully fashioned by the magic hands of our team of jewelers, each piece is unique in its own way. One piece may slightly differ from another depending on its shapes or stones composition.
◆ ◆ ◆ What is done with passion is always well done. ◆ ◆ ◆
CARE FOR YOUR JEWELRY
Our wish is to have you over the moon with your new purchase! Here are a few tips on how to care for your jewelry:
- Do not expose your jewelry to water or damp conditions. Remove when showering, exercising or bathing (e.g. pool, sea).
- Avoid contact with cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, lotions, hair spray) or chemicals (e.g. all-purpose cleaners, detergents, etc.)
- Jewelry is the finishing touch to your outfit. It should be the last thing you put on before you leave and the first this you take off when you come back.
- Store your jewelry separately — ideally in a box or a pouch (a zipper storage bag can do the trick)… not the bottom of your purse! This will help to prevent jewelry from tangling or bending.