Constance | Gold Vermeil Dotted Ring
Stemming from an unknown universe, Constance is an ancient relic that'll leave you speechless. Broadening your horizon, let it guide you out of your comfort zone. The Constance ring is adorned with five asymmetrical beads. The ring is made of a smooth rounded 14 karats Gold Vermeil 1.8 mm band. The design makes it perfect for wearing alone or layering with other rings.
With the stark abundance of choices, why be bound to only one? We’re living in a time when opposite aesthetics are not only coexistent, but simultaneously downright fashionable
PRODUCT DETAILS :
- Gold Vermeil Dotted Ring
- Smooth rounded 1.8 mm band
- Soldered Beads
- 14 karats Gold Vermeil
The base metal is 925 Sterling Silver. It's an ideal choice for those with skin allergies to other metals. The silver base is then covered with a thick layer of 14 karats Gold Vermeil plating.
♡ Our jewelry is entirely handmade in Montreal, Canada
Individually and carefully fashioned by the magic hands of our team of jewelers, each piece is unique in its own way. One piece may slightly differ from another depending on its shapes or stones composition.
◆ ◆ ◆ What is done with passion is always well done. ◆ ◆ ◆
CARE FOR YOUR JEWELRY
Our wish is to have you over the moon with your new purchase! Here are a few tips on how to care for your jewelry:
- Do not expose your jewelry to water or damp conditions. Remove when showering, exercising or bathing (e.g. pool, sea).
- Avoid contact with cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, lotions, hair spray) or chemicals (e.g. all-purpose cleaners, detergents, etc.)
- Jewelry is the finishing touch to your outfit. It should be the last thing you put on before you leave and the first this you take off when you come back.
- Store your jewelry separately — ideally in a box or a pouch (a zipper storage bag can do the trick)… not the bottom of your purse! This will help to prevent jewelry from tangling or bending.