Christine | Silver Lariat Crystal Necklace Set
Carefully handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
Materials that won't tarnish with proper care
Satisfaction guaranteed exchange policy
Free shipping on orders $50 and above
Safe & secure online shopping experience
Wrap yourself in crystals and evolve into the brightest version of yourself. Christine is a two piece sterling silver plated necklace set. The first necklace is a fine silver chain adorned with silver beads. The second necklace is a silver lariat necklace made with a delicate twisted chain and orned with exquisite little crystals. Wear it together or alone, its versatility is what makes it unique!
Create a unique look to suit your style! Wear any piece alone or layered stylishly for a personalized look.
Made of crystals & gemstones, our jewelry is crafted with love just for you. Cocoon into the soul comforting energy of bright-shining pieces. Let hope bloom for an instant!❀
PRODUCT DETAILS :
- Silver lariat and choker crystal necklace set
- Silver Lariat Crystal Necklace set
- Sterling silver plated rectangular pendant
- Sterling silver plated reversed crystal drops
- Stainless steel chain
- Length of shortest layer: 14 to 16.5 in (36 to 40 cm)
- Length of longest layer (adjustable) : 13 to 15 in (35 to 41 cm)
- Length of pendant : 6.5 in (17 cm)
♡ Our jewelry is entirely handmade in Montreal, Canada
Individually and carefully fashioned by the magic hands of our team of jewelers, each piece is unique in its own way. One piece may slightly differ from another depending on its shapes or stones composition.
◆ ◆ ◆ What is done with passion is always well done. ◆ ◆ ◆
CARE FOR YOUR JEWELRY
Our wish is to have you over the moon with your new purchase! Here are a few tips on how to care for your jewelry:
- Do not expose your jewelry to water or damp conditions. Remove when showering, exercising or bathing (e.g. pool, sea).
- Avoid contact with cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, lotions, hair spray) or chemicals (e.g. all-purpose cleaners, detergents, etc.)
- Jewelry is the finishing touch to your outfit. It should be the last thing you put on before you leave and the first this you take off when you come back.
- Store your jewelry separately — ideally in a box or a pouch (a zipper storage bag can do the trick)… not the bottom of your purse! This will help to prevent jewelry from tangling or bending.