Aquarius | Gold Zodiac Necklace
Aquarius is represented by the Water Bearer, the mystical healer who brings life and water to the Earth. Being the most humanitarian zodiac sign, they are sometimes misunderstood with their pioneering and eccentric ways. Symbolized by two waves, poured water is energy in its most vibrant form. It is a source of compassion that revitalizes humanity in order to achieve collective unity. Handled firmly by this air sign, the precious celestial water is delivered with ingenuity and conviction, aspiring to radically raise the planetary consciousness. Rebellious at heart, Aquarius' mantra is to redistribute power to the people.
The Aquarius gold zodiac necklace is available in gold plated, in 18K gold vermeil or in solid 10K gold. This air sign illustrated on an oval medallion hangs at the end of a fine 50cm gold chain. This astrology necklace can be adjusted to two other length levels, 45cm and 40cm.
Let yourself be taken on a celestial journey with the 12 medallions of the Astro collection. Each of them symbolizes the traits of a personality guided by its astrological sign. These zodiac necklaces are the result of a unique co-creation with Julie Kim, author of the book Rituels astrologiques. Her expertise and intuition have greatly contributed to building the collection's metaphorical yet authentic universe.
PRODUCT DETAILS :
- Aquarius gold zodiac sign necklace
- Gold plated OR 18K gold vermeil medallion
- Stainless steel OR 18K gold vermeil chain
- Medallion: 27x14mm
- Length: 50cm (adjustable to 45cm and 40cm)
♡ Our jewelry is entirely handmade in Montreal, Canada
Individually and carefully fashioned by the magic hands of our team of jewelers, each piece is unique in its own way. One piece may slightly differ from another depending on its shapes or stones composition.
◆ ◆ ◆ What is done with passion is always well done. ◆ ◆ ◆
CARE FOR YOUR JEWELRY
Our wish is to have you over the moon with your new purchase! Here are a few tips on how to care for your jewelry:
- Do not expose your jewelry to water or damp conditions. Remove when showering, exercising or bathing (e.g. pool, sea).
- Avoid contact with cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, lotions, hair spray) or chemicals (e.g. all-purpose cleaners, detergents, etc.)
- Jewelry is the finishing touch to your outfit. It should be the last thing you put on before you leave and the first this you take off when you come back.
- Store your jewelry separately — ideally in a box or a pouch (a zipper storage bag can do the trick)… not the bottom of your purse! This will help to prevent jewelry from tangling or bending.