Arko | Silver Short Layered Pearl Necklace
Just like a satin sheen oyster, Arko necklace is sharp and clean. From beach to boulevard, here's your new go-to piece. Arko is a short silver layered necklace. The first layer is made of a stainless steel paperclip link chain. It gently rests on the collar and features a naturally curved freshwater pearl. The second layer is made of a beaded stainless steel chain with a sterling silver plated drop pendant.
Bask in the glow of sweet springtime with a retro pop of colour and shelly dreams. Let the groove reveal your true nature!
PRODUCT DETAILS :
- Silver paperclip chain layered pearl necklace
- Sterling silver plated pendant
- Freshwater pearl
- Stainless steel paperclip chain
- Length of shortest layer: 15.5-17.5 in (40-45 cm)
- Length of longest layer: 19-21 in (48-53 cm)
♡ Our jewelry is entirely handmade in Montreal, Canada
Individually and carefully fashioned by the magic hands of our team of jewelers, each piece is unique in its own way. One piece may slightly differ from another depending on its shapes or stones composition.
◆ ◆ ◆ What is done with passion is always well done. ◆ ◆ ◆
CARE FOR YOUR JEWELRY
Our wish is to have you over the moon with your new purchase! Here are a few tips on how to care for your jewelry:
- Do not expose your jewelry to water or damp conditions. Remove when showering, exercising or bathing (e.g. pool, sea).
- Avoid contact with cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, lotions, hair spray) or chemicals (e.g. all-purpose cleaners, detergents, etc.)
- Jewelry is the finishing touch to your outfit. It should be the last thing you put on before you leave and the first this you take off when you come back.
- Store your jewelry separately — ideally in a box or a pouch (a zipper storage bag can do the trick)… not the bottom of your purse! This will help to prevent jewelry from tangling or bending.