Luvia | Silver Lariat Layered Necklace
Carefully handcrafted in Montreal, Canada
Materials that won't tarnish with proper care
Satisfaction guaranteed exchange policy
Free shipping on orders $50 and above
Safe & secure online shopping experience
Let the rain kiss you and beat upon your heart with silver celestial drops. Luvia is a silver layered lariat necklace. One layer is composed of a stainless steel chain scattered with facetted white howlite stones. The other layer is adorned with three sterling silver plated star engraved medallions set with cubic zirconia crystals. Simultaneously long and short, this necklace is guaranteed to make any cleavage sparkle!
Can you hear the cosmic calling? Be part of the wellness revolution and let your Neo-hippie energy purify your soul. Vibrate on this magical frequency and open up your heart to its mystical side.
PRODUCT DETAILS :
- Silver layered lariat necklace
- Sterling silver plated medallions
- Cubic Zirconia crystals
- Howlite stones
- Stainless steel chain
- Length of shortest layer (ajustable): 14 to 16 in (36 to 40 cm)
- Length of longest layer: 16 in (40 cm)
- Length of pendant: 4 in (11 cm)
♡ Our jewelry is entirely handmade in Montreal, Canada
Individually and carefully fashioned by the magic hands of our team of jewelers, each piece is unique in its own way. One piece may slightly differ from another depending on its shapes or stones composition.
◆ ◆ ◆ What is done with passion is always well done. ◆ ◆ ◆
CARE FOR YOUR JEWELRY
Our wish is to have you over the moon with your new purchase! Here are a few tips on how to care for your jewelry:
- Do not expose your jewelry to water or damp conditions. Remove when showering, exercising or bathing (e.g. pool, sea).
- Avoid contact with cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, lotions, hair spray) or chemicals (e.g. all-purpose cleaners, detergents, etc.)
- Jewelry is the finishing touch to your outfit. It should be the last thing you put on before you leave and the first this you take off when you come back.
- Store your jewelry separately — ideally in a box or a pouch (a zipper storage bag can do the trick)… not the bottom of your purse! This will help to prevent jewelry from tangling or bending.